Tranny rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tranny rebuild

Down the road in a few months I might be looking to have my tranny rebuilt. I came up with the idea of having 5th gear replaced with a taller gear. Would this be possible? I am running 4.10 gears and am looking go grab back a little highway mileage without changing rear end. Anyone have any insight? And no I am not going to change to 3.73

Re: Tranny rebuild

You can get a G-Force tranny which has a taller 5 th gear, or just buy the parts and have them installed.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Not looking to replace the trans, just have it rebuilt. Where can I find parts for this?

Comment

same place G-force
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

That is exactly what I need, just looked at their website and its got me all excited now,lol.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X