pro 5.0 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pro 5.0 question

I just got my pro 5.0 shifter today, and the first thing I noticed is that, the bolt holes look really wide. I ordered it from lmperformance.com, for a 93-02. On the base of the shifter it says 83-92 f body t-5, and on the website it says it fits the 83-92 and 93-02 t-5. Does anyone know if it will fit or should I send it back??? Thank you.
    1997 Chevrolet Camaro
    L26, Pacesetter headers, SLP cai, Centerforce DF clutch, Pro 5.0 shifter, UMI short stick, 1le driveline, J&M 35mm front swaybar, UMI lca's/phb/sfc's, KYB AGX shocks, Hotchkis stb.

Re: pro 5.0 question

check the model number to make sure they sent you the correct one

i ordered my pro from the same place. i've had it in there for years...never a single problem*knock on wood*
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

X2 check the # on it and also give them a call before trying to install it or mess with it because you might have to send it back. LM Performance is a good CO. they have corrected me before when I bought something and it wasn't going to fit my vehicle and saving me $300 so their techs are cool.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I looked on ftv6 and found a thread about it that said a 3rd gen shifter would work on a 4th genthen I called pro 5.0 just to make sure and they said it would work too. Thanks for the help guys.
        1997 Chevrolet Camaro
        L26, Pacesetter headers, SLP cai, Centerforce DF clutch, Pro 5.0 shifter, UMI short stick, 1le driveline, J&M 35mm front swaybar, UMI lca's/phb/sfc's, KYB AGX shocks, Hotchkis stb.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X