a4 to m5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a4 to m5

About how much does an auto to manual conversion run? What is the actual tranny the manuals use? Thanks!
    auto, aluminum driveshaft, Fast Toys Ram Air, !air silencer, smoothed lid, Pacesetter shorties, 2 1/2" exhaust, !cat

New Time:
    15.11@91.14
    Team 3M Mafia

New Times coming soon

Re: a4 to m5

about $1,000 depending on what parts you buy.
    manuals use a T-5 transmission

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

they used tremec/borg warner t5 transmissions

tremec bought BG out a little over 10 years ago

Comment

If you just wanting to do the swap just to have a stick thats fine , but if your into modding your car I would keep the auto since they hold more power than the M5 manual. If you want more pep from you auto I would reccomend a TransGo shift kit , Corvette servo, then get hp tuners and disable TQ manngement and set the shift time and it will put you back in your seat when it shifts. I like it alot, from driving my wifes auto 07' 3.5 Vue then driving mine it is night and day the way it will shift when you get on it, but will shift smooth if you don't get on it. Thats the only way I can expalin it. So just giving you a heads up since I broke 3rd gear with about 300wrhp on the M5 and it wasn't a nice feeling.LOL
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

How much does all the parts cost for the a4? Does that effect the 0-60 times at all?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X