question about my posi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about my posi

so in about 2 weeks im having my posi and 3:73s put in by a friend that is a tech at gm dealership. I have to get some bearings and I havent got a chance to go to a autopart store and see if I can get them from there, so i was wondering if anyone knew if I could or not.
    3M MAFIA
    ________
    | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
    Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
    sigpic

Re: question about my posi

yes i have had my auburn in and out 4 times replaced the bearings everytime i took it out i am weird like that.. they sell them at autozone and advance both... be sure to buy cups for the bearings also
    2001 Camaro 3.8 A4
    1991 3000GT VR4
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

I got a richmond mega kit from jegs. It has just about everything you will need, and only takes a couple of days shipping if you want to go that route. I would stick with brand name stuff so hopefully you wont have to go back into the rearend any time soon. What kind of differential are you going with?

Comment

Originally posted by vr4gasm View Post
        yes i have had my auburn in and out 4 times replaced the bearings everytime i took it out i am weird like that.. they sell them at autozone and advance both... be sure to buy cups for the bearings also
        awesome thanks, i just wanted to make sure before I had to drive all over looking for some.
        3M MAFIA
        ________
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by techsan23 View Post
          I got a richmond mega kit from jegs. It has just about everything you will need, and only takes a couple of days shipping if you want to go that route. I would stick with brand name stuff so hopefully you wont have to go back into the rearend any time soon. What kind of differential are you going with?
          tight ill look at thoes as well before I buy, its a ratech posi diff i took out of my buddys totalled t.a, he put around 1000 miles on it so its pretty much new and in amazing shape and im going with 3:73s.
          Last edited by SixShooter'00Camaro; 07-07-2009, 10:16 PM.
          3M MAFIA
          ________
          sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X