Short shifter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short shifter

I just bought one, now can someone tell me or give me a link as to hoe to put it in? Thanks for the effort.

I ate a bowl of fail this morning.
    Quarter Million Mile Club

Re: Short shifter

it is the easiest thing ever

i dont think you absolutely have to, but it makes it a hell of a lot easier, but take your center console out

after that, you take like 6 bolts out for the boot, and once you take the boot off you will see the 4 bolts holding the shifter on

Comment

Kick ***. Thanks.

Comment

yeah pretty easy, there are 2 bolt on either side of the center console below the radio. 2 bolts on the inside of the bottom of the center console, and 2 small bolts under the coin holder. Pull the e-brake up as hard as you can so you can slip the console out and unplug the accessory power outlet. Sure you can figure it out from there.

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Don't forget to use some RTV to seal it up good.

87 Firebird RIP
          96 Camaro RS RIP
          94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
          02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Got it put on today. Just now as a matter of fact, and its a dream. I'm not taking the shift knob from Seattle to Miami anymore. Just a nice, short crisp shift.

Comment

congrats on a job well done---world of difference isn't it? it's about time u did that haha.
              pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
              gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X