Break-Away Drivetrain Diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Break-Away Drivetrain Diagram

Anyone have a break-away diagram of a 2002 firebird rear end set up?

I had an accident in which some of the pieces surrounding the left rear axle have been bent. I replaced the axle itself but as I went to replace my back rotors and pads, I found that the part that the caliper bolts onto (the piece right behind the dust shield) has become bent and is making the caliper sit off center.

Now I am asking for a diagram because i have no idea what that part is called...

If someone knows the name of it or has a link to a diagram it would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Break-Away Drivetrain Diagram

Speed BUMP...

Comment

The part is called a brake backing plate. ;)

If you're looking to get the part from a dealership, they should be able to pull up a diagram for you so you can point out the part you need.
      -<i>Travis</i><br /><b>99 Trans Am, Pewter, A4</b> Forged, stalled, and cammed<br /><b>85 Buick Regal WH1 T-Type</b> It\'d be cool if it ran...<br /><b>94 Camaro 3.4, Teal, M5</b> The daily beater

Comment

Alright!! Thx Skinny.

I'm gunna try and get a 3 foot pipe wrench on it and just try to bend it back to where it should be. If that doesn't work I'll just have to get another one.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X