rear axle question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear axle question

This probably sounds like a broken record, but i found a rear axle with disk breaks and a posi at a junk yard. It's out of a newer firebird (dont know what year but it had honeycomb tail lights), and I want to buy it and put it in my 97 camaro. I did a search on prop. valves, but came to another problem. traction controll. I didnt read all that much on it other than it has more wires than the 97 and older. Is there an easy way to swap this axle in and keep traction controll???
    1997 Chevrolet Camaro
    L26, Pacesetter headers, SLP cai, Centerforce DF clutch, Pro 5.0 shifter, UMI short stick, 1le driveline, J&M 35mm front swaybar, UMI lca's/phb/sfc's, KYB AGX shocks, Hotchkis stb.

Re: rear axle question

i have never even had traction control kick in on my car.
    Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Originally posted by flamingchicken View Post
      i have never even had traction control kick in on my car.
      You're not making enough power.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

you are going to loose your abs if you dont go with a matching rear end.

if you have a non tc car that is what you want

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X