Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• torque arm

http://www.jegs.com/i/Jegster/550/40095/10002/-1

would one of these fit on a 02 V6 t-5 camaro?

and would it be good? or is it worthless? or are there beter options

Thanks

Re: torque arm

Yes, it will physically fit, but they are a huge pain in the *** to install. I had one once (different brand, but same style), started to install it, then decided it wasn't worth it. The "saddle" mount doesn't fit perfectly in the tunnel, so you have to do some modification (with a hammer). I think the main reason people steer away from that arm is the hassle of installing it.
    -<i>Travis</i><br /><b>99 Trans Am, Pewter, A4</b> Forged, stalled, and cammed<br /><b>85 Buick Regal WH1 T-Type</b> It\'d be cool if it ran...<br /><b>94 Camaro 3.4, Teal, M5</b> The daily beater

Comment

oh i can get it for $220 would it be worth is or would it is there a beter option? and is this adjustable i dont believe it is

Comment

The one I had was not adjustable. I think because of the design, it really can't be adjustable. The end actually slides in and out, and is not fixed in one position. That is the main reason I don't like the design.

I run a Spohn torque arm on my Trans Am and I love it. I've also installed BMR and UMI pieces on other cars and they are very nice as well. For the hardcore drag racer, Madman makes a very nice part. I would recommend any of the above mentioned torque arms over the jegs one.
        -<i>Travis</i><br /><b>99 Trans Am, Pewter, A4</b> Forged, stalled, and cammed<br /><b>85 Buick Regal WH1 T-Type</b> It\'d be cool if it ran...<br /><b>94 Camaro 3.4, Teal, M5</b> The daily beater

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X