so i have this hose....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so i have this hose....

that isnt connected to anything. i was under the car finishing up a couple of different things for putting my engine in, and this hose caught my eye, so i pulled on it and found an end not connected. it connects to the top of the tranny, and i dont know where the other end goes to. if someone who has pulled the engine from the bottom can help id really appreciate it.

its an auto by the way.
    Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Re: so i have this hose....

Does it hang by the trans tail shaft near the torque arm? If it does the front should hook to the overflow on top the trans.
    sigpic

Comment

thats it, its hooked up to the trans right now, but i dont know where the other end goes?
      Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

It clips to the torque arm and is an overflow drain in the event you overfill the trans or it overheats.
        sigpic

Comment

yes it just clips onto the frame.
          1997 Camaro LS1 RS
          1994 Camaro - Sold
          1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

oh yea, nothing like a easy solution!
            Team NoVa

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X