Tranny cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tranny cooler

damn i need to get me a tranny cooler....how much do they usually run?$$?

Comment

$35 on ebay for a hayden cooler part # 1405....thats good for 26,000 GVW so its fairly big...comes with install kit to..

cheap insurance if you ask me...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
      1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

The B&M Supercooler 24000 is a good size for our cars. Also goes for a good price.

http://www.gvperformance.com/store/i...d&productId=25
        '99 Camaro
        '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
        '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

wow...I just realized I installed mine in a way I thought was dope style...but its on the other side of that lip...shouldnt make a different right?

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
          1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Originally posted by pace2006 View Post
            The B&M Supercooler 24000 is a good size for our cars. Also goes for a good price.

http://www.gvperformance.com/store/i...d&productId=25
            Thats the one I'm running right now , nice tranny cooler for the price.
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
              wow...I just realized I installed mine in a way I thought was dope style...but its on the other side of that lip...shouldnt make a different right?
              Matter of preference, really. It should be fine there.
              '99 Camaro
              '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
              '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

I run this cooler. I bypassed the radiator completely and run -6AN line directly to and from the cooler. Trans temps stay very low even when hammering on the tranny for extended periods.
                -<i>Travis</i><br /><b>99 Trans Am, Pewter, A4</b> Forged, stalled, and cammed<br /><b>85 Buick Regal WH1 T-Type</b> It\'d be cool if it ran...<br /><b>94 Camaro 3.4, Teal, M5</b> The daily beater

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                  I run this cooler. I bypassed the radiator completely and run -6AN line directly to and from the cooler. Trans temps stay very low even when hammering on the tranny for extended periods.
                  That is the tranny cooler I got , but I got it off of ebay, new for like $65 shipped from some company. I find some of the best deals on ebay and for used parts craigs list has come through alot and the for sale forums here. With all the mods on my car you wouldn't know how much less I have paid on suspension parts and engine parts. It would be like 50 to 75% off what regular prices would be.
                  08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                  96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X