Transmission Fluid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transmission Fluid

What transmission fluid do i need to get? I don't need nothing expensive like royal purple. Just need some casue i am changing the filter,gasket, and valve in the valve body.

Re: Transmission Fluid

I use Valvoline Dexron VI syn. in my A4, haven't had any problems, been working very well. What tranny do you have?
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

is that synethitic?

Comment

and i have the a4 tranny with 157,000 original miles sorry

Comment

Yes it is, if not you can go with a Dexron III which is stock replacement. I plan on using RP when I need to do a filter and new tranny oil.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

i'm on a budget. i am in college and fixing my tranny so already low on cash. i will just get a decrton III fluid i guess. maybe castrol will have it in their name brand. i run castrol oil.

Comment

i think i used valvoline dexron III in my t5

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X