Overdrive Problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Overdrive Problem?

I found this one -SK 4L60E - it seems more like just a shift improver whereas the hd2 holds shifts and downshifts with a lever, has anyone tried this shift improver?

Comment

My 97 seems to be having the problems listed but i havent a light turn on for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase Walker View Post
        My 97 seems to be having the problems listed but i havent a light turn on for it.
        Mine never did throw an SES light for it. Then again, it wasn't happening often enough to do so. I just had the trans shop replace it while doing a flush.
        '99 Camaro
        '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
        '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

so what exactly do you need to fix the valve body or where can you get a fixed one cheap?

Comment

So i noticed yeaterday on the highway that this overdrive problem only occures at the lower speed of overdrive and once over 100kmh its fine but when it first goes into overdrive at lower speeds its surging at around 2000rpms and seems like it doesnt want to rev higher than that when in overdive, could this be a bad sensor of any sort cause im having trouble with a high idle that comes and goes. thanks for the help.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X