Spec Clutch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spec Clutch

hey whats up everyone? just wanted to know if the SPEC Clutch stage 1 is any good. I have a 2000 trans am, and wanted to install that clutch. i just need to know if its a good buy, or just get another? thanks again later

Re: Spec Clutch

from what im told, spec clutches chatter.
    I dont have one though

Comment

I had a spec 3, was a great clutch, although it is alot firmer to push in and out, it would only chatter if you didn't give it enough gas when letting out of 1st. Other than it was great held the powerdyne up great, My tranny's 3rd gear broke before the clutch did. I don't know about the other clutches from spec.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I have a stage 3 in my T/A and it chatters.. My stage 3 in my Firebird didnt chatter.. They are bad *** clutchs and I think if you just want something a little better then stock then go for it..
        Jeff ..
        1998 Firebird.. Built 3.8 with a 125 shot.. 370rwhp,415rwtq.. stock tune!! sold

2002 WS6 T/A.. Bolt ins..448rwhp
        2009 G8 GT.. Vararam intake, GXP axleback
        1998 Corvette.. Vararam intake, Ti axleback
        http://www.fquick.com/slow-v6

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X