Fuddle Racing is no way to go for a coverter - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fuddle Racing is no way to go for a coverter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuddle Racing is no way to go for a coverter

Just to let every one know. I ordered a 3800 stall for me 99 v6 camaro over a month ago from Fuddle Racing. He told me that it will take a little over a week to get it took over a month i called him every week to see whats going on and ever week it was a different ****ty story on why he didnt ship it then finaly a month later i got it and it is the wrong one. I tryed to call them for the last 2 days and john from fuddle will not answer me or return any of my call of voice mails. So now i cant even return or even exchange it. I hope no one goes throw what i did.

Re: Fuddle Racing is no way to go for a coverter

again jason that sucks. oh and sorry i disappered from aim last night. i forgot to sign off.
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Call your credit card company and inquire about a charge back. explain that they sent you the wrong part and will not even return your calls. You will have to send the converter back with tracking. But if they don't call you back thats the only way to get their attention.
      sigpic

Comment

i already did the credit card thing. I emailed him and he got back to me and call me today and he said by monday i will have the right one

Comment

Feel sorry for ya, hope it all works out. I hate some of these F'ing companies that don't care about customer service. Don't they know if word gets around they won't have business anymore. But I think that is why their prices are lower too, thinking about it. Good luck.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X