vette servo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vette servo

i was wandering if anyone knew if you can buy a corvette servo from autozone or advance? or just offline? and also how hard is it to install one?

Re: vette servo

Originally posted by Chase Walker
    i was wandering if anyone knew if you can buy a corvette servo from autozone or advance? or just offline? and also how hard is it to install one?
    I'd search their websites and if they're not up there, call them! lol they can tall you im sure

Comment

hah alright, thanks it will save a lot of time then from shipping

Comment

does anyone know how hard it is to install?

Comment

I didn't install mine but, from what I hear their not hard to install. It is located on the passenger side of the tranny and you should have easy access to it. I bought mine off of ebay for like $20. Also if your doing that look at the Transgo shift kits, for that I would let a trans shop do it, if you haven't done one before. If you get the Corvette servo and Transgo shift kit at the same time just let a trans shop do both for $200 or so for labor. It is well worth it. I had my trans out of the car and had a guy put the vette servo in and transgo in for $150.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X