ds help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ds help

ok i got a new engine trans and rear end and now my carrier bearing for my 2 piece is going out and it is not serviceable. so i am thinking about just putting in a one piece. imnot worried about hp gain just dont want to deal with a stupid carrier bearing.i hate that fing thing.n e ways i have a 94 3.4 with a t5 manual. what years and engines ds will fit my car and are they steel or aluminum. please helpa list would be preferred please.
    cant wait till my lt1 and nitrous.

Re: ds help

LS1 cars had aluminum driveshafts that would fit, and the LT1s came with steel. Any 4th gen f-body driveshaft should fit, I believe some 3rd gens might fit as well.
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

believew they fit or are sure because a driveshaft guy said the yokes are diff. is that true i want to know if it will just slide in and bolt up in the rear. with out swapping parts

Comment

get a drive shaft off a ls1 car, it will go in NO problem what so ever. It is aluminum. The lt1 cars and i think 98+ fbodies came with steel. Whcih will also bolt up no problem

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

thanks

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X