Shift Kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shift Kit?

Don't get anything that bumps up line pressure electronically unless its with a full tune. (like the Shift Improver from B&M)

Comment

Originally posted by greasemonkey
      Don't get anything that bumps up line pressure electronically unless its with a full tune. (like the Shift Improver from B&M)

well what else is there besides the shift improver?

Comment

Originally posted by tkoforpresident
        well what else is there besides the shift improver?
        Read the posts above ^. Corvette servo, Transgo shift kit , Hptuners.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411
          When I got my corvette servo I remember their were allot of little bands that came with it, and now I also remember that it is located on the passenger side of the tranny correct?

The little bands that came with the servo are seals that go on the servo and an o ring for the cover. The apply band for the servo, fits around about a 5" diameter drum and is about 3" wide. The servo is just behind the bell housing on the passenger side. Very close to the catalytic converter.

Brian
          sigpic

Comment

What's a catalytic converter? J/K ,Thanks I remember now where its located. I ditched my cat about 2 years ago for a straight pipe. I remember when I got the Servo, I was like this is it! But for $20, for what it does you can't beat it.
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X