screwed? clutch bleeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• screwed? clutch bleeder

So my clutch pedle went dead couple days ago. so i check out the resivour and it was tipped over, so i should bleed it makes sents. i pull the bleeder out. i go to put it back in and it falls into the bellhouseing . i fished around for 3hours at least. and its F`n cold. i tryed to take the starter out wasnt movin too much . Do i have to pull the trany to get this mofo out. :rant: what a klutz i am.

Re: screwed? clutch bleeder

you can try pulling the inspection plate, but i think you are going to need to pull the tranny to get it out sorry. sucks doesnt it

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

i dont think i can get at it from the inspection plate. i'l try 2morw my mechanic said it would probly be ok to leave it in there. i told him its like 1½" long and would fck somthin up. but well see 2morow

Comment

what about a magnet ? or vacum ? something has to do it

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE1stcamv6
          what about a magnet ? or vacum ? something has to do it

that is what i'm thinking. or an alien with reallllllllllly skinny long fingers!
          WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

If the bleeder is metal, then you could try tying a string to the magnet and droping it down. Of course, my luck would be to get the magnet stuck to the flywheel and get it stuck too.

If you do pull end up having to pull the tranny out completely, I would probably change the rear main while your there. Even if it isn't leaking, thats just something we allways do.
            2000 White Firebird <br />K&N Filter, Aluminum Driveshaft<br /><br />95 White Firebird - Laid to Rest<br />K&N FIPK, Flowmaster Exhaust, Jet Chip

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X