stock replacment clutch....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stock replacment clutch....

how good is the stock clutch in the 3.8 cars?
    im having problems with the car and i cant seem to find the problem.
    i replaced the master, did no good. The slave seems alright, but because that isnt too expensive im just going to replace that as well. Right now i have a spec stage 1 clutch kit and i think that might be the source of my problems. It's either the clutch that is bad or the slave cylinder and i rather just replace both of them than just replacing one and find out i replaced the wrong one and then i have to pull the tranny again. looking into just buying an oem clutch, how good are they proformance wise? would i be ok using one with 190-210 rwhp?
    Last edited by Meatyshells; 08-22-2007, 02:24 AM.

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Re: stock replacment clutch....

i took a stock clutch up to 311 hp till is started to spin in top end. but i didn't even need a new clutch when i replaced mine.
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Re: stock replacment clutch....

sounds good to me

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X