m5 to a4 swap started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m5 to a4 swap started

Finally got the car into the shop for the swap, the techs said they would swap the trannys out and computer, and put the shifter and cable on and let me do the rest. Only thing is their doing it in between jobs, so it will take a little longer than normal. I already wired in the speartech harness,and mounted the tranny cooler so the only thing I will have to do is wire the back up lights and neutral safety switch and cut the clutch pedal out. The guys would only accept $200 for doing it, I thought that was pretty nice of them. I think my dad is going to hook them up with some extra hours though, since he is the service manager. I think it is going to be alot better not having to use my left leg to shift now, since my condition is getting worse than better it seems, but thats a long story. I 'll post up once I get it going, I'm going to run it with the .061 nitrous jet.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Re: m5 to a4 swap started

what are you doing with your t5? and how many miles are on it? i may be very interested in buying it from you.
    and where in az do you live?

and good luck with the swap

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

good luck with the swap, all the fast cars go with the auto eventually, lol
      http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=automatic

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=slushbox

Comment

"slushbox"

:)
          09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
          sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Originally posted by Meatyshells
            what are you doing with your t5? and how many miles are on it? i may be very interested in buying it from you.
            and where in az do you live?

and good luck with the swap
            I pretty much have everything sold, The tranny, spec 3 clutch, b&m ripper, flywheel, all sold. I think i still have a raptor shift light though. The Gm techs are taking their time since their doing it between jobs. I hope to get the car running this week.
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I have had the T5 since I bought it it Dec. 95, I was ready to put in a Gforce tranny, but you never expect to have a stroke at the age of 32 from a hole in your heart(born at birth)PFO that can't be detected without running a camara into the heart. Then the side affects from the stroke which is left side weakness and spasisty of muscle crapping a pain throughtout the left side. Also having 25% of the right side of your brain dead including the nerves. Then the blood thinners to take every day so the hole in the heart doesn't pop out anymore clots to the brain. I have to take 16 pills a day. So I'll drive a slushbox to sum it up.

Comment

I was just making a joke. I've read your story before, still sucks you can't drive a manual though.

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411
                  I have had the T5 since I bought it it Dec. 95, I was ready to put in a Gforce tranny, but you never expect to have a stroke at the age of 32 from a hole in your heart(born at birth)PFO that can't be detected without running a camara into the heart. Then the side affects from the stroke which is left side weakness and spasisty of muscle crapping a pain throughtout the left side. Also having 25% of the right side of your brain dead including the nerves. Then the blood thinners to take every day so the hole in the heart doesn't pop out anymore clots to the brain. I have to take 16 pills a day. So I'll drive a slushbox to sum it up.
                  Wow! sorry to hear that. Nothing wrong with driving automatics. Just FYI, autos own the track!

:)
                  09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                  sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X