Clutch Pedal Vibration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clutch Pedal Vibration

This has been going on for awhile, and have put up with it over winter without it gettin worse, but ive been driving harder now since its spring and nice out and after spinning the tires a bit more the vibration is getting worse. Its a bad chattering pretty much is what it feels like if i barely rest my foot on the pedal. When i let off the gas the problem pretty much goes away, and when in neutral, nothing at all. I have broken my tranny mounts all the time, and think its broken again but noticed this after i got it fixed the 2nd time, so its def. something else. Clutch was also replaced a few months ago with a spec II but has started slipping after i lay into it a good bit.

Im looking at buying subframe connectors, hoping that would atleast solve the tranny mount problem after a fix it for the 3rd time with the ES mount, and some controlling arms to stop my wheel hop.

Also if it helps determine the trouble, in reverse sometimes my car shakes so bad the dash rattles to ****. So could this be a gear problem making **** vibrate, rear end, or a driveshaft? Tranny is still great except for a slight vibration going down to 2nd from 3rd at times.

Re: Clutch Pedal Vibration

i know that i have heard that the specs chater alot. so maybe that is what you are feeling.
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X