Air bubble's after fluid change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air bubble's after fluid change?

I changed my fluid and filter, now the fluid seems like there is a lot of air bubbles in it. Also the pan was dented so bad, it was pushed up against the inner workings of the tranny. I pounded it back out, after I added fluid, I went through the gears. when I went to check the fluid it looked like it had been shooting out of the dipstick tube! are any of these things related?

Re: Air bubble's after fluid change?

yup looks like you've got yourself an I-D-10-T error.... your gonna wanna replace all your fuses and seat belts too... hope that helps your prob

Comment

Originally posted by t-dubya
      I changed my fluid and filter, now the fluid seems like there is a lot of air bubbles in it. Also the pan was dented so bad, it was pushed up against the inner workings of the tranny. I pounded it back out, after I added fluid, I went through the gears. when I went to check the fluid it looked like it had been shooting out of the dipstick tube! are any of these things related?
      if you put too much in then it will come out the tube... how much are we talking here?
      Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

3 and a half quarts. The level on the stick was perfect. Im a service tech, been doing tranny services for years. never seen that happen.
        Last edited by t-dubya; 03-24-2007, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X