Lou's short stick and slp shift knob - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lou's short stick and slp shift knob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lou's short stick and slp shift knob

Hi,

I did a search and didn't found what I was looking for...

I have the SLP shift knob and I was planning to get the Husrt Billet + shifter with the lou's short stick but not the one with the bend toward the driver.

Here whait it said on the short stick i'm looking for :

"Optional Short Stick for the Aftermarket Hurst Billet Plus (Part # 52505)

This version Short Stick for the aftermarket Hurst Billet Plus shifter reduces shifter throw by 17%. It does not have a bend toward the driver but it does have a bend toward the rear of approximately 5 degrees. It also shortens the handle considerably for better knob position. It is available to accept the stock knob threads only. Available in black or stainless finish."

Actually, my SLP shift knob fit on my stock shifter. Is my SLP shift knob will fit on that short stick as it said that it is available to accept the stock knob threads only ?

Thanks !
    1997 Cayenne red Firebird M5<br /><br />SLP CAI<br />Pacesetter headers, 3\" hi-flow cat, 3\" Intermediate pipe, Borla exhaust (rear section)<br />Fuzion ZRi 245/50R16

Re: Lou's short stick and slp shift knob

i have the hurst shifter with lou's short stick on my car... teh stock shift ball fits the short stick... so if your knob fits the original shifter, it should fit the short stick...
    Phill<br /><br />95 camaro... need money for turbo project... <br />94 S10 Blazer - winter beater - infinity system to be installed soon<br /><br />\"The man who says it cant be done should not interrupt the man doing it...\"

Comment

Originally posted by camaroman1181
      i have the hurst shifter with lou's short stick on my car... teh stock shift ball fits the short stick... so if your knob fits the original shifter, it should fit the short stick...
      Ok thanks, but is your short stick is the one that doesn't have the bend toward the driver ?
      1997 Cayenne red Firebird M5<br /><br />SLP CAI<br />Pacesetter headers, 3\" hi-flow cat, 3\" Intermediate pipe, Borla exhaust (rear section)<br />Fuzion ZRi 245/50R16

Comment

I think you'd like the shortstick, I have the one that is angled towards the driver and I cain keep myarm on the center console & shift just using my wrist, not even needing to move my arm.
        1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
        2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
        94 comero 3.4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X