G-Force

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G-Force

Hey, i've been searchin for this, but havent found enough info on this... I'm lookin at getting the components to rebuild my spare t-5 with G-Force components. turns out, i know a guy who works there, so i can get it all at cost. sweetness... so anyways, im lookin at getting the synchro rebuild kit, with hardened gears, synchros, and shafts. the company says their rebuild will hold up to 400 hp without hte shafts, but id prefer to get that added insurance.. just in case my turbo project ever gets enough funding to get off the ground. but id like to get everything else build for that..

so anyways.. G-Force transmission components... thoughts?
    Phill<br /><br />95 camaro... need money for turbo project... <br />94 S10 Blazer - winter beater - infinity system to be installed soon<br /><br />\"The man who says it cant be done should not interrupt the man doing it...\"

Re: G-Force

any thoughts?
    Phill<br /><br />95 camaro... need money for turbo project... <br />94 S10 Blazer - winter beater - infinity system to be installed soon<br /><br />\"The man who says it cant be done should not interrupt the man doing it...\"

Comment

Hey Camaroman! Talk to Malice, he's got a built T5 and running low 12's. Not sure what innards he used.
      1994 Firebird 3.4<br />15.65 @ 86.8<br /><a href=\"http://www.funkz.net/firebird.htm\" target=\"_blank\">funkz.net/firebird</a><br /><a href=\"http://mywebpages.comcast.net/funkz/timeslips.htm\" target=\"_blank\">Timeslips</a>

Comment

hey, thanks for the heads up man... Yeah, ill see if I can get ahold of him to see what he's using.. i'm gonna look around though and see if i can find the info somewhere else too...

Comment

mailce has an upgraded 3rd gear... thats all

Linxs is using G-force i think

they are reatat 600 HP or 500 TQ
          www.turbov6camaro.com
          1997 3800 Series II Camaro
          4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
          7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
          11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Damn, just an upgraded 3rd Viper? He's pushing a lot through that relatively stock tranny.

I just saw too that Linxs had a Gforce built tranny. Looks like that's the way to go Phil.
            1994 Firebird 3.4<br />15.65 @ 86.8<br /><a href=\"http://www.funkz.net/firebird.htm\" target=\"_blank\">funkz.net/firebird</a><br /><a href=\"http://mywebpages.comcast.net/funkz/timeslips.htm\" target=\"_blank\">Timeslips</a>

Comment

Originally posted by FunkZ
              Damn, just an upgraded 3rd Viper? He's pushing a lot through that relatively stock tranny.

I just saw too that Linxs had a Gforce built tranny. Looks like that's the way to go Phil.
              yup thats it only 3rd

we both put down big numbers fora long time and only 3rd has broke
              www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

cool.. thanks for all the advice guys.. I've started saving up for the gforce kit now.. all i need now is an AL driveshaft and a better clutch, and my drivetrain is basically complete...

Thanks again for all the info!

Comment

Originally posted by camaroman1181
                  cool.. thanks for all the advice guys.. I've started saving up for the gforce kit now.. all i need now is an AL driveshaft and a better clutch, and my drivetrain is basically complete...

Thanks again for all the info!
                  stay with the one piec steal the AL one like to twist at high power lanches
                  www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

what are teh Al shafts rated for? im only lookin for 400-450 hp...and i have the two piece shaft now, so i gotta upgrade to something..

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X