Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro 5.0 shifter...

on the pro5.0 site it only lists the appication for the T5 as 82-92
    the rest are T56s for the 93-UP...which do i order because i know they have one for the T5s...
    need some help on this i plan on ordernig tonight...
    R.I.P \'99 Firebird, you will be missed<p>New toy - 2001 GSXR-750, Yoshimura Exhaust, Power Commander, Rebuilt Airbox

T5

Comment

ok just making sure since it said it was for 82-92 that it would work
      i just dont want to order a shifter that dont work
      R.I.P \'99 Firebird, you will be missed<p>New toy - 2001 GSXR-750, Yoshimura Exhaust, Power Commander, Rebuilt Airbox

Comment

PRO - 5.0 Power Tower Shifter + 82-92 Camaro/Firebird T5 Five Speed

this is what im ordering, ill need to know if this needs to be changed soon so i can contact them

Comment

just order it
          2001 SOM Camaro SS<p>Direct flo lid---Lakewood LCAs----Edelbrock Torque Arm-----Lous Short Stick---Dynomouth 3\" Exhaust---SLP Center Mount Exhaust---Poly tranny and torque arm mounts.<p>My site....http://community.webshots.com/album/49413018hRfdbP

Comment

hehe ok ok sorry, im just paranoid! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

The one for the T5 will work even though it says it's only for up to 1992. Trust me it will work because I have one. :D

Hope this relieves your paranoia :D
              E-mail: ibjanky@yahoo.com<br />AOL IM: IBJanky

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                New Owner!
                by LETZRIDE
                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                3 days ago
              • ssms5411
                Little work today
                by ssms5411
                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                2 weeks ago
              • LETZRIDE
                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X