Any clue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any clue?

Since January 17th, I've taken my car in to the dealership three times for various problems (all fixed under warranty). Each time, I've had a transmission leak. The first two times, they replaced some seal. Fine, no leaks for about a month each time. Then it leaked again so they replaced the shift shaft seal and actual shaft about three weeks ago. This past weekend, I look at the cardboard I put on the ground a couple days ago...transmission fluid. It isn't leaking mass amounts, so far just three drops in the last week.

This will be the 4th time I'll be taking it in to them. I know I won't have to pay but its taking up my time and becoming very annoying. Any ideas on what I should say or do to give them the message I'm not happy?

well theres not second answer, a seal is leaking [img]tongue.gif[/img]

are they really replacing the seals or just siliconing or something?
    03 Subaru WRB WRX<br />Clear parking lights<br />Autometer Phantom Boost guage

Comment

In Illinois the lemon law says 3 times(same problem) and they have to give you a new car. Check the local laws. Looks like you qualify.

Comment

I read up on a bunch on Lemon Laws in California and I'm not sure if I get it all the way.

I bought the car used but it is still under GM's extended warranty that I bought with the car.

Anyone familiar with California Lemon Laws?

Comment

I don't live in CA, but maybe this will help...

Lemon Law Info. I think in CA it's 4+ repairs, and a little more strict...
          1997 Y87 Camaro with a motor and some stuff.

Comment

Contact the Better Business Bureau. They will contact GM and the dealership to produce a win/win solution.

Let your tax dollars work for you....

If that does not work, then call MISS CLEO.

dave

[ April 24, 2002: Message edited by: Silent Majority ]</p>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X