How do you install a corvette servo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you install a corvette servo

I am about to do a corvette servo but i dont know hwere it is i need to install it and how to do it. I do know i need to change my tranny fluid after so i already bought trany fluid filter and gasket so how do i actually install it.
    <b><a href=\"http://www.sick-sixx.com\" target=\"_blank\">SICK-SIXX MEMBER</a></b><br />NA 14.345 with a 1.863 60 foot<br />Nitrous 13.03@99.5 with a 1.63 60 foot<br /><br />2000 Camaro 3.8L A4: USE TO HAVE Comp Cam 210/220 .535/.547 113lsa 111 I/C, Port and Polished Heads, NX Wet Kit 100 Shot, CPRA made by CP, RK Sport Headers

I did it with the transmission out of the car. You can do it with the transmission still in the car, but I know I wouldn't been able. I barely got it to fit with all that space I had. Someone posted a link, do a search.

Comment

You don't actually have to remove the tranny pan to install the servo. It is an external servo. So, to change your fluid and filter, you would have to remove the pan and everything. THe servo is basically a dry install. You loose very little fluid. The servo cover is on the passenger side of the transmission. I'll find a link to some very good instructions as soon as I can find the site again.
      Teal 94 Camaro 3.4 Liter<br />Transgo stage 3 shiftkit, Shift module, corvette servo, SLP cold air induction,3.42 ring and pinion, Heavy Duty Posi LSD, Flowmaster exhaust, NX, blackouts

Comment

I found the link, basically, the only thing they didn't mention that I did, was to use a floor jack to lower your transmission three or four inches. Otherwise the Cover wont fit between the floor and the tranny to remove the servo. Also, be sure you order the shimms, my shimms came in my Transgo shift kit, but the servo itself didn't come with them. Have fun, it's not that hard. Oh yeah, here's the link:Servo install
        Teal 94 Camaro 3.4 Liter<br />Transgo stage 3 shiftkit, Shift module, corvette servo, SLP cold air induction,3.42 ring and pinion, Heavy Duty Posi LSD, Flowmaster exhaust, NX, blackouts

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X