what is the best shifter for 3.4 camaro - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is the best shifter for 3.4 camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is the best shifter for 3.4 camaro

i am going to buy a shifter and i want to no what the best one is, do they really make a differance in shifting. thanks
    eddy maclean

My B&M Ripper made a world of difference on my car, much tighter & firmer shifts. Everyone has their opinions, that's just mine.
    2001 Onyx Black Camaro M5-Totalled<br />2005 Ford F150 XLT 5.4L<br /><br />\"To make peace, prepare for war.\"

Comment

I also have the B&M ripper shifter. I put the chrome B&M hammerhead T-handle grip on it for the finishing touches... I love it! Oh if you end up with this shifter and want a T-handle... the hammerhead handle by B&M is the ONLY T-handle I was able to find with a big enough thread size to fit. I went through hell and back to figure that out. just a heads up... [img]smile.gif[/img]
      1994 Camaro 3.4L M5 R.I.P.<br />You know what they say- a small engine means big... errr... e/t\'s<br /><a href=\"http://www.pbase.com/rrj72/the_accident\" target=\"_blank\">www.pbase.com/rrj72/the_accident</a><p>replaced with: red 97 A4 vert (my brothers as soon as i find my REAL replacement)<p>soon to come: 1969 RS/SS<p>\"All you need are the esentials: scented candles, massage oil, and Berry White write that down.\" -Van Wilder

Comment

i like my Pro 5.0, its precise, firm, and it seems a little harder to throw than my friends B&M which i like because i feel like i can throw the B&M around too easily
        R.I.P \'99 Firebird, you will be missed<p>New toy - 2001 GSXR-750, Yoshimura Exhaust, Power Commander, Rebuilt Airbox

Comment

I love my ripper.
          2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

I love my B&M Ripper. I have a billet shift knob from RKSport to top it off.
            Charles<br />98 Silver Firebird M5<br />whisper lid, K&N, whisper cold-air<br />RKSport cat-back<br />BMR LCA\'s, STB, panhard rod, tunnel brace<br />B&M ripper<br />15.376@89.92 2.267 60\'

Comment

What shifters can reuse the stock shift knob?
              Wolf<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/249111/7\" target=\"_blank\">95 black t-top camaro</a>,3.4 5 speed,ud pullies,plugs/wires,de-shaft tb & gutted airbox, homemaid short throw shifter

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X