Stock gears with lsd possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock gears with lsd possible?

I was thinking at one point about changing my gears to 3:73's I have 3:23's but with all the trouble with it I think I'm going to keep my stock one's there not that bad, but I was wondering if I could still get lsd with the stockers. If I can how hard would it be and what steps are involved would I notice a difference in the car, also would any of you recomend this or has done this
    thanks
    look on one of the v8 boys face when he finds out he just lost to a v6 \"ha ha priceless\"<br />2000 camaro Mods: Slp cai,kn filter,whisperlid,talor spiro wires,ngk plugs, rk sport headers, 3\" Borla cat back exhaust,3.73\'s with lsd,pro 5.0 shifter,2002 Corvette wheels, lowered and 1\"1/4,painted calipers black with chrome camaro decals, hypertech programmer

yes it can be done, yes do it, and i'll page dom to show his sig and you can follow a link there that shows how to install an lsd yourself...of course you could prolly get it done for somewhere around $100.
    2000 NBM M6 Camaro Z28<br />323/335

Comment

I'm running stock 3.23's with my LSD and it runs strong. I could probably do more awesome burnouts with 3.73s but with as much highway driving as I do the 3.23's are fine for now :D

If you decide to upgrade to a TKO in the future you might like the 3.42s or 3.73s since they are available with a taller 0.68 Overdrive. :D
      2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
      Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

Hey Dom I since you have the stock 3:23's in your car and installed the lsd did you notice a difference like better pulling through the gears. The only thing that I don't like with the 3:23's is that it seems when you ride out 3rd and shift into fourth is where you lose alot of momentum does lsd help with that
        Thanks
        look on one of the v8 boys face when he finds out he just lost to a v6 \"ha ha priceless\"<br />2000 camaro Mods: Slp cai,kn filter,whisperlid,talor spiro wires,ngk plugs, rk sport headers, 3\" Borla cat back exhaust,3.73\'s with lsd,pro 5.0 shifter,2002 Corvette wheels, lowered and 1\"1/4,painted calipers black with chrome camaro decals, hypertech programmer

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X