Shifter Installation Link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shifter Installation Link

This is the installation I followed for my ripper, it was super easy - I recommend it far and beyond the one from installuniversity because of how it approaches removing the console. Install university suggests removing the shifter boot itself but that is very much unnecessary.

http://www.projecttransam.com/projects15.asp
    2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
    Details: www.1lev6.com

There is another way to change shifters but it requires a floor jack. all you do is take off the shifter ball. Undo the crossmember lower the tranny and undo the shifter slide it out and slide the new one back in and there ya go.
    2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Blue Flame V6:
      There is another way to change shifters but it requires a floor jack. all you do is take off the shifter ball. Undo the crossmember lower the tranny and undo the shifter slide it out and slide the new one back in and there ya go.<hr></blockquote>

Yeah but removing the console is so easy its pathetic - I don't see why doing it any other way would be safer/easier or quicker!
      2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
      Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X