3.4 rear what series carrier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.4 rear what series carrier

i want to get this will it work. i also want 3.42's will it work? please let me know.
    thanks

oh yeah i forgot the linky

http://www.slponline.com/view_produc...TNUMBER=64501T
    1995 trans am

you can get it...... we have the same rear ends as a v8..... im getting soon a whole rear end in cluding disc brakes and a 3.42 posi....
    New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

To answer your question though, it's a series 3.
      2001 Onyx Black Camaro M5-Totalled<br />2005 Ford F150 XLT 5.4L<br /><br />\"To make peace, prepare for war.\"

Comment

Yeah, the V6s all have the same rear ends as the V8s, so that should work. Good luch with the gear swap.
        -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

thanks for the info, but i was reading this and
          it said something about some may have to change axels.... that is why i asked.

thanks
          -b
          1995 trans am

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X