Stock TC stall and conversion ratio? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stock TC stall and conversion ratio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock TC stall and conversion ratio?

Can anyone tell me (based on a reputable spec document) what the stock stall and torque conversion ratio is for an A4 ?

Thanks in advance for the CPU cycles... :D
    2001 Camaro RS (Sunset/L36/Y87)<br />Mods: Free CAI, K&N, Whisper Lid, Borla, Jet Stage II, Manual Fan<br />Best: 0-60 6.35, 1/4 15.06 @ 93.18

torque conversion ratio? You mean STR? I'm guessing very low. Maybe 1 to 1.5. Stock stall is around 1800. Depends on some variables. Add power it goes up, remove weight and it goes down. The cars from '00 to '02 have looser converters. They upgraded them somehow. I'm sure the documents won't show those changes. GM doesn't release that information. Like when the changes in the LS1 block in 99, noone really knew. Why would you really want to know this anyway? You're driving it so you know how it performs.

Comment

Mine stalls out about 1800-1900. Ive found that everyones is a lil diff dpeinding on the variables Dom mentiond. Havent seen one that Stalled over 2000 though.
      -Matt<br />Manager/Tech Support<br />Precision Speed & High Performance<br /><br />visit us on the web at:<br /><a href=\"http://www.precisionspeedonline.net\" target=\"_blank\">www.precisionspeedonline.net</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X