bearings...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bearings...

this has got to be a dumb question, but today i was on my way home after i had just bought some bearings for my gears i'm getting put in soon. anyway, a moron pulled out in front of me and i slammed on my brakes REALLY HARD, causing my bearings to get thrown out of the seat into the floorboard. i took them out and looked at them and spun them as well and there didn't seem to be any problems with them, but i'm just wondering if this could have ruined them, or if i am ok? i think they both have a protective metal casing they sit in, so they should be ok.
    2000 NBM M6 Camaro Z28<br />323/335

holy sh!t youre f*cking joking me! youre bearings really didnt fall two inches from your seat on to some CARPET did they?!? oh lord i think you not only f*cked up your bearings but you might want to check out your carpet and your floorboard for i fear internal damage might have been caused! what side did they fall on? you might also want to check the ride height of your car on both sides because with such a dramatic fall like that could compeletely throw the springs and shocks out of balance. im not sure if i would drive my car in this type of condition. you might want to get it towed to a mechanic ASAP!

Comment

LOL!!!! STFU!!!! haha, i didn't really know how sensitive these bearings where or how careful one is supposed to be with them. i know my dad had to replace some bearings on an old toyota of his (wheel bearings) and they were ultra sensitive and any kind of jolt or something like that could cause them to warp and not work properly. i just didn't know to be quite honest with ya and figured it's better for people to think i'm stupid for asking this question, than for the bearings to actually have been really sensitive and then once they get installed, they break. but it was funny nonetheless hawgs...

Comment

haha, it's still cracking me up...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X