this possible??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this possible??

I was wondering two months ago I had my gears installed and but couple of weeks after that it stared screaming my car sounded like a plane taking off it was that bad, it turned out to be a barring forgot what its called but it was infront where the gears are at, now its making the same type of noise like before. Question is my trans mount is broke so I was wondering since it's broke could my trans be sitting lower than it's suppose to and if it is could it be trowing my drive shaft out of line and makiing that barring go bad the mount was broke the first time this happen also. It's probally a long shot but I figured I'd ask [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img]
    look on one of the v8 boys face when he finds out he just lost to a v6 \"ha ha priceless\"<br />2000 camaro Mods: Slp cai,kn filter,whisperlid,talor spiro wires,ngk plugs, rk sport headers, 3\" Borla cat back exhaust,3.73\'s with lsd,pro 5.0 shifter,2002 Corvette wheels, lowered and 1\"1/4,painted calipers black with chrome camaro decals, hypertech programmer

Sure it could, you want your pinion angle to be the same as your trans or it will cause premature failure.
    I have made a lot of money in my life, most of which I spent on cars and women.<p>The rest I have blown.

Comment

thanks "slow and ugly" any of you other guys feel the same way??
      look on one of the v8 boys face when he finds out he just lost to a v6 \"ha ha priceless\"<br />2000 camaro Mods: Slp cai,kn filter,whisperlid,talor spiro wires,ngk plugs, rk sport headers, 3\" Borla cat back exhaust,3.73\'s with lsd,pro 5.0 shifter,2002 Corvette wheels, lowered and 1\"1/4,painted calipers black with chrome camaro decals, hypertech programmer

Comment

Yup, slow-n-ugly is 100% right, and i'm not talking about him [img]smile.gif[/img]

Since you are going to replace it anyway, goto SLP's website and buy the 1LE spec trans. mount. From what I hear, it's a lot harder to break.
        16 years old with no car and big dreams...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X