LSD additive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSD additive

quick question, if i have synthetic gear oil, do i still need the lsd additive?
    Silver \'98 Camaro M5<br />Current MODs:<br />SLP strut tower brace; SLP 1LE swaybars front/back; Powerslot rotors; Hawk pads; Eibach springs; Bilstein SLP shock kit; SLP trans mount; Zexel limited-slip differential; LS1 drive shaft.<br />Possible future MODs:<br />BMR Lower Control Arms; BMR Pandhard Rod.

I used it in mine and I have a 2000 Firebird. It won't hurt it.
    2000 Silver Firebird<br />1988 Maroon GTA

Comment

i'm working on the rear end now. the damn carrier won't come out. i've pried, i've pulled, i've cussed, but its sitting tight.

any ideas on how to get it out of there?
      Silver \'98 Camaro M5<br />Current MODs:<br />SLP strut tower brace; SLP 1LE swaybars front/back; Powerslot rotors; Hawk pads; Eibach springs; Bilstein SLP shock kit; SLP trans mount; Zexel limited-slip differential; LS1 drive shaft.<br />Possible future MODs:<br />BMR Lower Control Arms; BMR Pandhard Rod.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by morbid:
        i'm working on the rear end now. the damn carrier won't come out. i've pried, i've pulled, i've cussed, but its sitting tight.

any ideas on how to get it out of there?
        <hr></blockquote>

Slip a long rope around the carrier, tie the other end to an SUV of some sort. Step on the gas and make sure the fbody doesn't come off whatever jackstands you have supporting it. :D [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by PiLOTLiTE:
          Slip a long rope around the carrier, tie the other end to an SUV of some sort. Step on the gas and make sure the fbody doesn't come off whatever jackstands you have supporting it. :D [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

hahah! the sad thing is i already did do that minus the SUV. still won't come out. :( you guys know if there is a puller i can get for this bastard? it chewed through my last 2x4. :/

Comment

quick question, if i have synthetic gear oil, do i still need the lsd additive?<hr></blockquote>

If its a torsen, no.
            2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
            Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

hahah! the sad thing is i already did do that minus the SUV. still won't come out. :( you guys know if there is a puller i can get for this bastard? it chewed through my last 2x4. :/
              <hr></blockquote>

Ok, did you make sure you took the end bearing caps off? Did you pull the axels out far enogh? If you did this steps a 2x4 should do the trick.Good luck.

[ December 14, 2002: Message edited by: 9t9fb ]</p>
              ~S87 Black 99 Firebird~

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X