What Gears and Converter??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Gears and Converter??

I'm one of the 10 beta testers for the Procharger kit and wondering what gears I should get in my car and where is the best place to purchase them? Do I need to by the shims,gaskets, etc also? What gears come stock in my car (99 firebird)?

Also, I'm looking for a torque converter too. Where should I get that and what stall speed should I get? I'm just trying to get most of my mods done so I when I get the SC slapped on and the computer sent out to get programmed, I can get it done all at once instead of sending it back numerous times and spending more money. Sorry for so money questions trying to get most of this stuff for Xmas.

Thanks
    1999 Firebird <br />Y87 Performance Package<br /><br />Borla exhaust, 3\" Catco Cat and 3\" pipe throughout, RK Sport Headers, K&N air filter, SLP CAI, Whisper Lid, 36 lb Injectors, ATI 3.8 Intercooled Procharger Kit.

ANY opinions at all. I did a search and it didn't help out that much. Just not sure what I should go with. Can you guys help me a out a little.
    1999 Firebird <br />Y87 Performance Package<br /><br />Borla exhaust, 3\" Catco Cat and 3\" pipe throughout, RK Sport Headers, K&N air filter, SLP CAI, Whisper Lid, 36 lb Injectors, ATI 3.8 Intercooled Procharger Kit.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X