Is this gonna burn up the differential?? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this gonna burn up the differential??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this gonna burn up the differential??

I read countless threads that if you put the spare tire on the rear end, that it'll burn up the rear diff. because of the different diameter.

My question is: What if you were on a road trip and you had a flat in the rear??? Then what?? swap it with the front when all you have is a car jack??

I think I also read someone reply that the newer Zexel-Torsen differential won't burn up, anyone heard???
    1999 Pewter Camaro M5<br />Y87 Performance Package, Sport Appearance Package, Diamond Clears<br />Factory SS Hood, Free Ram Air Mod, Whisper Lid w/ K&N Air Filter<br />CarSound Cat 94009, B&B Tri-Flo w/ Quad Tips<br />BMR SFC, BMR STB, KVR Blank Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads<br />Black Painted Calipers w/ CAMARO Decal, 245/50 Dunlop SP Sport 5000<br />20% Rear 35% Side Tint, Red Reflective Inlays, Invincishield<br /><b>Young girls avert their eyes, weak men tremble, Ford dealers faint.</b>

Your not suppose to drive over 100 miles on the spare any way [img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img]
    2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X