Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need to find a shiftkit!

what up?
    i am looking for a shiftkit <transgo or equivilent> for my 1996 3800series II v6 camaro. anyone know where i can by them?

Thanxs [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
    1996 3800 series II 3.8L v6 <br />auto with stock gears<br />eibach pro springs<br />wings west wing<br />home made cold air&lt;-- not on yet<br />american racing rims/bf goodrich TA\'s<br />NOS #5175<br />ravin muffler with chrome exhaust tips<br />R1 racing seats with weapon R harnesses<br />all jl mid\'s and hi\'s<br />w3 subs/jvc flipdown deck<br />x box

search thing is up there on the top but ill answer it anyways...

i would say see if our sponser LM performance has them but i doubt they will so the next best choice is THUNDER RACING i ordered a tranny cooler on a wednesday AM and it was at my house thursday PM..they are all about the same price at the different places..

id say order from whoever has them the cheapest

Jeff W :D

Comment

www.superiortransmission.com
      www.summitracing.com
      Wife and a dog, they both think they\'re Kujo.<br /> <br />1999 3.8 A4 Y87<br />Navy Blue Metallic<br />BFG G-Force KDWS 275/40/17s, <br />WS6 Wheels (17x9)<br />Phoenix Transmissions 2400 Stall Converter<br />FRA, Holley Powershot filter, Whisper Lid, Ported Throttlebody<br />2000 manifolds, Flowmaster, WS6 Tail Pipes, <br />MSD 8.5mm Wires, MSD Coils, Autolite plugs<br />Performance Cryogenics treated rotors<br />1LE Sway Bars and panhard rod, 1LE front springs w/SLP Bilsteins, stock rear springs w/ 3rd Gen Bilsteins, BMR STB, KBDD SFCs, 1LE rear lower control arms, 1LE front lower control arms<p>1968 Chevelle Malibu 327 TH350

Comment

harlan.sketchy.com or .net or something. kick arse shiftlights
        i was swimming in the carribean. animals were hiding behind the rocks except for the little fish, but they told me the squid\'s trying to talk to me. oink, oink. where is my mind?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X