Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tranny Drain

Hey Guys,
    I'm planning on replacing my tranny fluid soon. What exactly do I need to buy to do this? My tranny has 50k miles. And anyone know the procedure to do this also?

Thanks
    Whisper Lid, SLP CAI, KN Filter, 3\" HiFlo Carsound Cat, full 3\" mandrel-bent piping, Flowmaster 80s, Casper O2 Sim, BM Tranny Cooler, Vigilante 3300 Torque Converter, Corvette Servo, 3.42 gears, SLP take-off LSD, Manual Fan Switch, & 160 Thermostat.

Good gasket. Don't get those cheap rubber ones. And about 6 quarts of fluid. New filter also. Just unbolt the pan, drop it, and clean it very good.

Comment

it is a PITA expect to get messy and try to drain the torque converter if you can but you have to take the starter and the starter shield and a bunch of sh!t off to get to it GOTTA love those GM designers
      AIS 2 OHH the memories... Great times and putting names with faces.<p>From \"interesting\" hooters waitress(Did you guys FLY ? ) to pissing BMW owners off on the ride home. To ending up in Philidelphia and USING (hahaha) an ice machine. I had a BLAST.<p>Thanxs to all that showed up!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X