i need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need help

how much of a difference is the z28 D/C over the stock v6 one. will the z28 D/c fit with no problems. and can you fill a differences win you get on it.
    1996 CAMARO M5 3.8, SLP CAI, FLOWMASTER CAT BACK WITH 80 SERIES.<br />MODS ON THE WAY ZEXEL LSD, ONE PIECE DRIVESHAFT.

can i get any help here thank you
    1996 CAMARO M5 3.8, SLP CAI, FLOWMASTER CAT BACK WITH 80 SERIES.<br />MODS ON THE WAY ZEXEL LSD, ONE PIECE DRIVESHAFT.

Comment

what are you talking about?
      2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

differental cover,I think the v6s and the v8s have the same rear so a z28s cover should fit,if it the same year as your car
        Wolf<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/249111/7\" target=\"_blank\">95 black t-top camaro</a>,3.4 5 speed,ud pullies,plugs/wires,de-shaft tb & gutted airbox, homemaid short throw shifter

Comment

Read the archives on the differences between rear ends.

Comment

My Bad i got confused i was talking about dirve shaft. thanks for the help

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X