Blown Clutch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blown Clutch?

I'm so pissed right now. When I shift into 1st let off the clutch and give it gas, the rpms shoot up really high like I still have the clutch pressed in, and the car barely moves . The car dosen't seem like it's catching the gear. It also does it when I shift into 2nd. I smelled something burning and I was like "oh ****, I hope that's not the clutch". [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img] I made it home but had to baby the hell out of it so it would catch the gear without reving. So what do you think, Is it the clutch? How much is it to get it replaced and installed? Please help me out.
    Thanks
    Joe<br />1995 3.4 Teal Camaro<br />80 Series Flowmaster<br />B&M Ripper Shifter<br />K&N Air Filter

clutch and about $250 for factory don't know install price or about $350 for CFDF
    2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

I'm very confused. This morning I drove the car and it was fine. I even ran the gears out to like 4500rpm. I don't understand it. If a clutch blows out, will it work after it blows out? Or will it always act messed up until it is fixed. Somone help me out
      Thanks
      Joe<br />1995 3.4 Teal Camaro<br />80 Series Flowmaster<br />B&M Ripper Shifter<br />K&N Air Filter

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X