TRANNY HELP, NEED TO KNOW WHAT THIS PART IS!! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRANNY HELP, NEED TO KNOW WHAT THIS PART IS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRANNY HELP, NEED TO KNOW WHAT THIS PART IS!!

The Bolt in the picture that i circled is it juz a bolt or what, and if not or if so where would be the best place to pick one up. HELP cause my car is now stuck in 2nd Gear...... :mad: [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img] thanks in advance
    <image>http://www.cardomain.com/member_page...</image>
    1995 Firebird<br />CAI<br />Painted Interior White<br />De-badged Doors<br />MTX System<br />16x8 Epic Marquis Rims<br />--Next Mod to Come--<br />lowering kit, tint

heh. that bolt is the pivot for the trans range selector lever. pretty important.
    it is also important to note that the 4L60E will default to 2nd gear because of an electrical problem affecting the shift solenoids or the pressure control solenoid as well.
    ASE Master, L1, X1, C1. Instructor in automotive systems. 99 3800 4L60E with a few mods and a greatful dead sticker on the back window.

Comment

and the best place to get this would be......i got a nut on it right now temporarily and it seems to be working but i'm waiting for it to pop off. so i need to find the replacement u think my mechanic could get it, i go to him monday anyway
      1995 Firebird<br />CAI<br />Painted Interior White<br />De-badged Doors<br />MTX System<br />16x8 Epic Marquis Rims<br />--Next Mod to Come--<br />lowering kit, tint

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X