B&M Hammer shifter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B&M Hammer shifter

I was looking at shifters for a auto, and i want something that is gonna be like a auto/stick type deal, but will this work for me?? i saw the quicksilver shifter also, but how does this work i have no idea how this works but any help would be nice, also being as in the shifter in my car now goes from 1-2-d-od would i be able to shift from 1-2-3-4 also i want to install a corvette servo to firm up the 1-2 shift is that hard at all to do thanks a lot, btw the have a 98 3.8 a4 camaro.
    98 camaro mods:Fast Toys Ram Air, Eaton POSI, TPSEM, K & N Air Filter, Custom whisper lid, bosch platinum plugs, 2002 WS6 exhaust, 180* thermo,gutted cat, trans go shift kit, tranny cooler,<br />\'67 Chevelle SS 327, bored too much shit to list et 12.3

Being our Autos are controlled electronically, i.e. you're not changing a valve of any sort, youre just moving a lever for grins... it could be pushbuttons or switches or whatever and would work the same... getting a "ratchet" shifter is pointless unless you wanna "look cool."

You're better off getting a 9" tach for that auto, it'll be more functional [img]smile.gif[/img]
    2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
    Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X