Couple Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple Questions

On Friday I am planning on doing a little Salvage Yard shopping (get paid Friday) and I was hoping to be able to find some 3.42s and LSD off another F-Body. So how much should I expect to pay for the parts and how much should it cost to have someone put it on? My other question is I was planning on getting a shift kit for my car and I was wondering what everyones views were on with the Transgo Shift Kit vs. B&M Shift Plus. Just wanted some input on those things. Thanks for the help.
    1996 Camaro RS A4<br />Flowmaster 80 Series Muffler with 2.5\" catback and cutout, SLP CAI, BMR STB

Hey buddy

Im going to do the rip off a TA or z28's rear end here soon, but from what I've heard, you shoudl do it yourself, it isnt that complex and you'll learn alot! They were saying about 250-400 or so, correct me if im wrong. Also, I have bought the B&M shift plus thing and personally think its a piece of crap, the first stage i didnt notice anything at all, but the second made lots of weird noises... scary... not for me [img]smile.gif[/img] And I haven't heard anything bad from teh transgo shift kit myself... so there ya are.. have at it!

!!!
    RedLineVSix <br />95 Patriot Red Trans Am, M6, 3.42\'s,no rear tires<br />(SOLD!)97 Silver Camaro 3.8 Liter A4 3.42 + LSD, 1pc DS, and one messed up speedo :)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X