Questions about Programming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about Programming

Ive heard some horror stories about people getting 3.73 gears. Not being able to get them programmed right? My friend wants these and told me to ask on the boards how much it would be to have everything done so that you can correct the problems with the 3.73s. He also wanted me to ask
    1) how big is the change in MPG
    2)going from 3.08 to 3.73 be to much for driving about 250 miles a week?! Not many highway miles. Alot of stop and go driving
    Thanks alot

PS I have 3.42s + posi not installed yet, I think he just wants these to show me up lol =)

Is your car stick or auto? I have 3.73's in my M5 Camaro and love them. But then again I don't have to worry about transmission shifting issues either. I have no idea how gears would affect shifting cause I always thought the trans shifted at a set RPM and not MPH. The only problems I have is my speedo is off and my odometer racks up miles faster than it should.

Comment

Its an A4 and yea that also. What do you need to change the speedo so it doesnt rack up 90480923 miles and you know how fast your actually going

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X