Wierd Shifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wierd Shifting

i've noticed sometimes when i'm going full throttle that my car makes like a little pause shifting from first to second gear, also the shifting point is about almost 6000 RPM's. i got the trannie rebuilded like 4 months ago. i've read in this site that our cars shift at 5200 - 5400 rpm's, but mine is like crazy, this is not hapenning all the time, but is like boring cause your are expecting a fast and firm shift but instead it's going all the way up to almost 6000 then hold up there for like a second or less and then the shift into second, my trannie it's about to die ????
    2003 Mustang Mach 1 5 Speed<br />288 rwhp SAE 315 rwtq SAE<br />BFG DR\'s, SLP Loudmouth Catback, K&N CAI<br />60\': 2.145<br />13.41@105.67MPH (Stock)<br />--- Best et ----<br />60: 1.932<br />1/4:12.851@106.39MPH <br />best mph: 107.65

hmmm I don't know but sometimes when I race with someone from a roll I would floor it all the way the rpms would jump almost to 6000 but the car doesnt want to pull or shift :mad:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X