How to hook up the B&M Shift Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to hook up the B&M Shift Plus

I just got the B&m Shift Plus and even thought i red the directions a few times I'm not really sure how to install it, if anyone has any pics/directions/advice it would be very helpful. The PCM has two parts to it and Im not sure which part to take off. Also are most people wiring them into the interior of teh car or just putting teh switch under the hood? And do u need wire splicers to hook it up to the PCM?
    98 Silver Firebird a4 Y87 3.42s LSD<br />Mods: Flowmaster Catback Exhaust, SLP Cold Air, K&N Filter, B&M shift+<br />Stereo: 10\" Bazooka Tube with built in amp<br />Best time: 15.425 @ 87.51

dont even bother, it just hurts your tranny in the long run w/ ZERO performance gain
    98 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited<br /><br /><br />MODS:<br />180* t-stat, K&N FIPK, mopar ECU,<br />mike leach long tube headers+3\" y-pipe, 3\" all the way out flowmaster 50 series, mopar magnum 2bbl m1 intake manifold, APS 52mm throttle body, powerslots, 2 JL 10w3\'s

Comment

well if u want it its not that hard to install it,I had in mine for about 6 months you could feel a harder shifting and it didn't hurt my trans

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X