slp shift improvement module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slp shift improvement module

what the hell is this piece of junk i acuaclly have to pull the pcm out to install i just got this thing and it cannot be worth the risk of screwing up your pcm i cant even get the pcm out

ok i got the pcm out i just need to know what wires to tap into i have a 99 bird and there is no istructions

Comment

i guesswing but from my research i need to tap into 1228 and 1229 am i correct?

Comment

wait wait wait i mean 45 and 46 correct

Comment

COOL i got it installed and it works like a champ i thought it would not be worth it at first but then i just calmed down and tried and no problem at all wow i love that thing it works really well now if i can just figure out how to install this tcs module?

Comment

HMMMMMM....I thought the SLP thing was only for 94 to 97??? ur sig says u have a 99, cuz if thats the case i want one, hahaha [img]smile.gif[/img]
            2001 A4 Firebird<br />W68 package, 3.42s<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/firebirdguy225\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a>

Comment

DUDE! i know thats what it says BUT just follow what i did and it will work pretty cool huh?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X