governer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• governer

everybody knows that when gears are changed to 3.73's or above the governer needs to be changed. There is a big discussion about this already but no real solution has came about. What I'm asking is does the computer need to be programed or is there a simulater? If so where can I get either of them? :eek:
    Xnenon headlight conversion<br />k&n cold air induction<br />85 shot of nitrous (NOS)<br />255 lph walbro fuel pump<br />80 series flowmaster<br />z rated 255/50\'s<br />misc. auto meter tach and a-pillar

the PCM has to be reprogrammed....
    <b>Black</b> 1998 Pontiac <i>Firebird</i> A-4 swap<br />271.4rwhp/259.4rwtq NA<br />13.30@102.44 <br /><a href=\"http://www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98\" target=\"_blank\">www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98</a>

Comment

I heard somewhere that the JET SCU will work on '94 up auto trans. They can reprogram shift points and takes of the gov. I've never seen any one with one though, so i don't know if it works.
      1994 Chevrolet Camaro 3.4L A4 (160hp 200tq)<br />2006 Nissan 350Z 3.5L M6 (300hp 260tq)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X