Corvette Servo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corvette Servo

What is this? Is it good to use along with a Transgo?

It firms up the 1-2 shift and yes It is supposed to work good in conjunction with the transgo shift kit!

Comment

thanks, but how $?

Comment

I think that they are only bout 40 bucks at the most very cheep. I know i will be getting one when i get my transgo kit put in
        1997 Firebird Convertable White, with custom Purple pin striping and custom Purple detailing!!!<br />Y87 Performance Package W68 Apperance Package<br />Boydes, aluminum rims 16\" BMR STB <br />SLP Cold Air Intake 3\"hiflow cat 3\" dynomax custom catback, 2.5\" Flowmaster 80. Slp Take off Shocks, Springs And Struts. Transgo shift kit with corvette servo!<br />Sony Explode CD Player Kicker Comp VR 12, and Explode 760Watt amp!!!<br />5% Tint on the side windows, Correction officially 2% on the side windows, or at least that is what the highpo said and 15% on my rear window<br />Yup Purdy Car!!

Comment

www.pro-built.net

Find the 4L60E servo. $18.55 plus your choice of shipping, brand new with all components.

I should get commission for all these references. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Scott

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 99Camaro99:
            thanks, but how $?<hr></blockquote>

You can get them off of ebay for really cheap too... I got one for around $25 shipped...
            Justin<br /><a href=\"http://www.bass482.com/firebird/index.html\" target=\"_blank\"> 2000 Black Firebird A4 Y87<br /></a>170.2rwhp/203rwtq (SAE Corrected)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X